Adelaide is an Executive based in the Hong Kong office.
Prior to that, she worked in the intellectual property (IP) department at Deacons in Hong Kong. Her practice covers all areas of IP, including contentious and non-contentious matters. She has substantial experience in the enforcement and protection of IP, including registered and unregistered trade marks, copyright, patents, and registered design rights.
Particular areas of expertise include: criminal anti-counterfeiting cases; civil IP litigation; interlocutory remedies including interlocutory injunctions and Anton Piller Orders; internet and cyber-squatting disputes and entertainment and music law.
LLB (Hons), University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales, United Kingdom
- Managing Intellectual Property 2016: Named as an IP star for trade marks
- WTR 1000, 2016: Ranked Silver
- Managing Intellectual Property, 2015: Listed as 'IP' star
- WTR 1000, 2015: Ranked Bronze
- WTR 1000, 2014: Listed as a 'Leading individual'
- Managing Intellectual Property 2014: Named as an 'IP' star
- WTR 1000, 2013: Listed as a 'Leading individual' and 'Recommended'
Travel and food