Adelaide is a Principal based in the Hong Kong office.
Adelaide is widely recognised as a leading Hong Kong IP practitioner. Her practice covers all areas of IP, including contentious and non-contentious matters. She is particularly skilled and experienced in the enforcement and protection of IP, including trademarks, copyright, patents, and registered designs in Hong Kong. She has extensive experience in handling China-Hong Kong related infringement cases and works closely with Hong Kong Customs on criminal enforcement matters. For China, she advises on IP enforcement strategies and has considerable experience in handling IP litigation, administrative and criminal raids and customs seizures.
Adelaide also has substantive experience in advising clients on data protection issues.
LLB (Hons), University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales, United Kingdom
- Who's Who Legal Trademarks, 2020: Recommended/Leading Practitione
- WTR 1000, 2020: Ranked Silver for Enforcement & Litigation
- MIP IP Stars, 2010 - 2019: Trade Mark Star
- Legal 500, 2010-2018: Listed as a 'Recommended Lawyer'
- WTR 1000, 2018: Ranked Silver for Enforcement & Litigation
- WTR 1000, 2016 - 2017: Ranked Silver
- WTR 1000, 2015: Ranked Bronze
- WTR 1000, 2014: Listed as a 'Leading individual'
- WTR 1000, 2013: Listed as a 'Leading individual' and 'Recommended'
- Managing Intellectual Property (2014-2018): Named as an 'IP' star
- Personal interests
Travel and food