Kin Wah is a Registered Foreign Lawyer working at Suryomurcito & Co - our associate firm in Indonesia. He is also an Executive at Rouse.
Kin-Wah Chow is a Registered Foreign Lawyer with the Indonesian Advocate Association. He advises on all aspects of IP including IP transactions and disputes. Having worked in Singapore, China, Hong Kong and now Indonesia, he is well positioned to advise on international transactions.
His experience includes:
- Acting for major Japanese and German automotive companies in brand protection work.
- Advising on market entry for online companies
- Advising on complex IP disputes including patent infringements and revocations.
- WTR 1000, 2016: Recommended Individual
- Chambers Asia Pacific, 2016: Listed as a 'Notable practitioner'
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific Rankings 2015: Listed as a 'Recommended Individual'
- WTR 1000, 2015: Recommended Individual
- Chambers Asia Pacific, 2014: Listed as a 'Notable practitioner'. Clients say he is "a good listener who comes up with good alternatives" to suit his clients' needs.
- WTR 1000, 2014: Listed as a 'Leading individual'. Clients say he provides “spot-on regional advice”.
Admitted to Singapore Bar, Singapore
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales, United Kingdom
Attorney-at-Law, New York, United States of America
- Singapore Law Academy
- New York State Bar Association