Zar Chi’s work at Rouse includes advising on trade mark registration and trade mark related matters and assisting with the filing of applications at the Office of Registration of Deeds.
Before joining Rouse, Zar Chi Wint had previous experience as a Legal and Compliance memner of a leading company and as a associate in the Myanmar’s largest manufacturer and distributor of agricultural technology.
Her works at Rouse include advising clients on trade mark registration and trade mark related matters in Myanmar. This includes conducting and advising on clearance searches and trade mark prosecution.
- LL.B, University of Distance Education, Yangon, Myanmar
- Diploma of Business Law, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar
- Diploma of Maritime Law, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar
- Reading while listening 90’s songs.
- Applying makeup on others.