Thitiya joined Rouse in October 2016 as a patent agent in Patent team in our Bangkok office. She is responsible for a wide range of patent matters including patent prosecution, patent drafting, patent landscape, patentability and freedom-to-operate (FTO) analysis.
Thitiya has more than 13 years experience in intellectual property with a broad perspective of patent agents in intellectual property firms amongst an in-house IP analyst background. She is experienced in various patent-related works with a primary focus on IP management, patent search & analysis, patent drafting and patent prosecution.
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
- Thai Patent Agent Certificate (Patent Agent No. 1784)
- Patent Drafting Certificate, South East Asian Patent Drafting Training Course (SEAD), Singapore, 2006
- Summer IP Program, Patent and Intellectual Property Law Summer Institute, University of Washington, US, 2008
- IP Training Course, JPO/IPR Training Course for Advanced IP Protection Practitioners, Japan Patent Office, Japan, 2011
- Travelling, photography and reading