Thet Htar Aung is a Patent Specialist at Rouse Myanmar, a member of the Rouse Network.
Thet Htar Aung, with a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Yangon Technological University, and specialization in fuel and petrochemical, started working as a Research Engineer at Myanmar Chemical Engineering Groups Company Limited which is one of the leading companies in the chemical industry in Myanmar. In 2011 she joined IRPC Public Company Limited in Thailand which is the PTT Groups as an Intellectual Property Officer.
Thet Htar Aung joined Rouse in 2014 and her scope of work includes advising clients on trade mark and patent prosecution in Myanmar, and assisting with filing of applications at the Office of Registration of Deeds.
- Master of Engineering (Chemical), Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar
- Bachelor of Technology (Chemical). Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar
- Diploma in Food & Chemical Engineering, Associate of Government Technical Institute, Yangon, Myanmar
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Yangon University of Distance Education, Myanmar