Marta is a Junior IP Manager in the Dubai office.
Marta provides advice on complex issues concerning IP strategy and litigation, registration of non-traditional trade marks and designs, cancellation of trade marks, and opposition proceedings.
Before joining the Rouse team in Dubai, Marta worked on leading law companies in Madrid and Warsaw where she advised local and international clients on a wide range of IP issues concerning trade marks, designs, and protection of IPRs in new technologies.
She speaks regularly at industry events and corporate workshops where she provides expertise and written legal comments for a variety of brand-focused publications.
Marta has particular experience of international IP enforcement, litigation, and negotiations. At Rouse Dubai, Marta advises leading international companies on matters concerning trade mark portfolio management, enforcement and litigation across the MENA region.
- University of Warsaw and Bialystok – Master’s in Law, Specialization: Intellectual Property, New Technologies and Internet Law (Honoured by Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education for outstanding academic achievements)
- Diploma in Comparative US- EU Law, Michigan State University College of Law
- Certificiate in Copyright Law, Harvard Law School
- Certificate in Managing Fashion an Luxury Companies, Bocconi Univeristy
- Diploma in Transnational Trade Law, University of Deusto
Getting lost in art galleries, travelling, and photography