Lisa is a Principal of our Indonesia office. She is a lawyer with extensive intellectual property (IP) experience in South East Asia.
Lisa is qualified as a lawyer in Singapore since 1997 and practiced there for over three years before joining Rouse in 2000. She has worked in various Rouse offices, including Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines.
Apart from advising on portfolio management and general IP strategies, Lisa has experience in a wide variety of contentious matters, including several high-profile litigation cases. For non-contentious matters, Lisa has also been involved in the areas of advertising, licensing and franchising.
LLB, National University of Singapore, Singapore (1996)
Admitted to Singapore Bar, Singapore
- MIP IP Stars Top 250 Women in IP 2020
- Who's Who Legal Trademarks, 2020: Recommended/Leading Practitioner
- WTR 1000, 2020: Listed as a ‘Recommended expert” for Enforcement & Litigation
- WTR 1000, 2019: Listed as a ‘Leading Individual’
- MIP IP Stars 2019: Listed as a ‘Key contact’ in the area of IP advisory & enforcement
- Legal 500 Asia-Pacific 2020: Listed as ‘Key lawyer’ for advise on Portfolio Management & IP Strategies