Jeremy is an Executive and Country Manager of our UK office.
He has extensive IP enforcement experience, supporting a number of high profile clients in devising and managing international enforcement programmes. He is particularly well known for his work with Customs border control measures and has lectured widely on this area.
Jeremy is Chair of INTA's Anti-Counterfeiting EU sub-committee for the 2016/17 term. He has been closely involved in lobbying efforts before the EU Commission and Parliament, presenting before a Public Hearing on Customs Enforcement of IPRs at the European Parliament. Jeremy is also a member of INTA's Europe Global Advisory Council. From 2013 to 2015 Jeremy served on the OHIM Observatory Legal Working Group. Jeremy is an active member of the UK’s Anti-Counterfeiting Group and is a member of the IACC's EMEA Regional Task Force (2016).
BA (Hons) (Accounting and Law), Manchester University, United Kingdom
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales (non-practising)
- Chambers UK, 2017: Listed as 'Notable practitioner'
- Managing Intellectual Property 2016: Listed as an IP star for trade marks
- UK Chamber 2016: Ranked bronze for Intellectual Property
WTR 1000, 2016: Ranked Bronze for Enforcement and Litigation and listed as Recommended Expert for anti-counterfeiting
UK Chambers 2015: Listed as a 'Recommended Individual' for Intellectual Property
- WTR 1000, 2015: Ranked Bronze for Enforcement and Litigation and is listed as a 'Recommended Individual' for anti-counterfeiting
- Managing Intellectual Property, 2015: Listed as an 'IP' star
- Legal 500 UK, 2014: Listed as a 'Recommended Individual' for Intellectual Property
WTR 1000, 2014: Listed as a 'Leading individual'
Managing Intellectual Property 2014: Named as an 'IP' star
INTA Volunteer Service Award for advancement of the Association, 2012.
Road and off road cycling
Looking after two children/"young adults"