Indri joined Rouse in May 2014 and is now a Consultant in the Patent Department.
Indri joined Rouse in May 2014 and is now a Consultant in the Patent Department handling patent analysis, proof reading patent documents, and technical translation of invention specification,particularly in the field of Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals. She holds a doctoral degree in Chemistry.
Indri has been active in various research projects in the field of Nanotechnology, Green Chemistry, and Material Sciences at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) and provided patent analysis and technical translations during her work.
- Bachelor of Science - Department of Chemistry, Padjadjaran University
- Master of Science – Department of Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology, Chiba University
- Doctor – Department of Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology, Chiba University
- Indonesian Chemical Society (HKI)
- Indonesian Society for Nano (MNI)
- Indonesian Catalyst Society (MKI)