Charlotte is a Senior Consultant based in our Shanghai office. She advises on IP asset creation, protection, and exploitation.
Charlotte works within the IP Consulting and Commercial practices at Rouse. She supports clients in reaching their commercial and market entry goals by capturing, protecting, and exploiting their IP assets. Charlotte advises our leading global clients on IP and technology related issues across a range of industry sectors. Her experience includes developing and executing the China IP strategy for major global FMCG companies, including managing IP portfolios and enforcement programmes, civil and administrative litigation, and advising on online and offline regulatory, marketing and advertising issues.
Charlotte joined Rouse in 2013 after training as a solicitor in Sydney, where she worked in the Intellectual Property group of a leading international law firm. Her experience also includes an extended secondment to a multinational food and ingredients business.
- Bachelor of Arts (History), the University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), the University of Sydney, Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Fencing, white water anything, the collected works of Alan Smithee