Rouse sponsors MIP International Women's Leadership Forum
We are delighted to be playing a part in the first MIP Women's Forum to be held in London.
Rouse's Arty Rajendra and Rebecca Baines are two of the panellists in the first discussion of the day about The Unified Patent Court and Diana Sternfeld will be speaking on IP in Asia in the afternoon. Other topics being covered are:
- Strategies for IP litigation
- Challenges in the life sciences industry
- Trade mark and copyright issues
- Anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Latest developments in the USA
- The importance of leadership in developing your career
24 February 2014 at 8.20am - 5pm
The event is being held at The Hilton London Tower Bridge.
Registration is free for in-house IP counsel, in-house patent counsel, heads of legal and corporate executives and the forum is also worth 5 CPD/CLE points. For further information about the event and registration please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!