Rouse Sponsors MIP International Patent Forum
Rouse is proud to be sponsoring the MIP International Patent Forum
Taking place in London on 8 & 9 March, Carol Wang of our Shanghai office and Tim Smith of our London office will be leading a panel discussion on the first day about “China’s legal framework: Strategies to ensure enforceable patent rights in Europe and China” covering the impact of the specialised IP courts on Chinese litigation; the challenges of SEPs and Frand in China; how to navigate parallel proceedings in China; and how safe an environment China is now for IP owners.
Some of the other topics under discussion include:
- Implications of Brexit on the Unified Patent Court
- Protecting your IP in the Internet of Things space
- Examining recent legislative developments in Russia
- Tracking the global developments in trade secret protection
- Leveraging your IP strategy though commercial strategy to align business & IP goals
Registration is free for in-house IP/patent counsel, general counsel and corporate executives. For more information, please click here.