Gunther is a South African Patent Attorney, Namibian Attorney, Civil Engineer and Official ARIPO Representative, with a particular interest in electronic and mechanical technology.
Gunther is a Patent Attorney in South Africa, a qualified Attorney in Namibia and Official ARIPO Representative. He has completed both a Civil Engineering Degree and a Law Degree.
Gunther specialises in the preparation and filing of both local and foreign patent applications, local and international patent searches, drafting legal opinions, licence agreements and intellectual property litigation matters.
He has keen interests in mechanical, civil and electronic inventions and computer technology.
- BEng Civil (2008), Stellenbosch University
- LLB (2011), Stellenbosch University
- Attorney of the High Court, South Africa
- Attorney of the High Court, Namibia
- Patent Attorney, South Africa
- African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) Official Representative