Charlotte is an Australian lawyer based in our Beijing office. She advises on brand asset protection, enforcement and management.
Charlotte joined Rouse in January 2013 after training as a solicitor in Sydney, where she worked in the Intellectual Property group of a leading international law firm. Her experience also includes an extended secondment to a multinational food and ingredients business.
Charlotte’s practice focuses on contentious and non-contentious trade mark work, including global portfolio management, clearance and prosecution, registry actions, administrative enforcement, and litigation. She also develops portfolio strategies to assist her clients in maximizing brand value.
Charlotte advises multi-national companies in various industries, including food and beverage, entertainment, fashion, and technology.
- Bachelor of Arts (History), the University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), the University of Sydney, Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Fencing, white water anything, the collected works of Alan Smithee