Arifia is a Senior Associate working at Suryomurcito & Co our associated firm.
Arifia is a Senior Associate in our Indonesia office. She is also a registered IP Consultant with more than 12 years of experience in patent prosecution. Arifia joined Suryomurcito & Co in early 2014 and is now head of the Patent & Design Prosecution team.
She holds a dual degree in Chemical Engineering and Law. Her key responsibility is managing and supervising group for the prosecution of patent and design in the fields of Pharmaceutical, chemical engineering, biotechnology biology, chemical engineering, mechanical and science. She also provides consultancy such as patent drafting, patent search analytics (prior art, novelty, validity/invalidity, patent infringement search and analytics).
- Registered IP Consultant, Indonesia
- Admitted to Indonesian Bar, 2012
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering at University of Sriwijaya, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree in Law at University of Indonesia
- Indonesian IP Attorney Association (AKHKI)
- Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- Association International pour la Protection de la Propriete Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Travelling and reading