Our approach to CSR is linked closely with our Diversity Policy. We are an equal opportunities employer and have signed up to The Law Society Diversity & Inclusion Charter.
We operate rigorous non-discrimination policies.
We pay particular attention to all protected characteristics of race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
Rouse is committed to avoiding all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and encouraging diversity and equality in its workforce across the globe.
- We do not discriminate, in the appointment of, or any dealings with, staff, on the basis of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or age. All employees are treated fairly and equally.
- Selection for employment, and for any employee benefits, is on the basis of merit.
- We positively encourage diversity among our workforce, regarding it as one of the strengths of the firm. Individuals are treated with dignity and individual differences valued.
- The policy is fully supported by senior management and its principles embedded in our business strategy
- Recruitment policies are monitored regularly
- Any action contrary to this policy will be treated seriously and could result in disciplinary action
- No form of bullying, harassment or inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated
- We apply consistent criteria throughout our appraisal process and apply a personal development plan for each individual
- We encourage career development by supplying appropriate training to each individual
- We raise awareness of diversity within the firm in our induction training, and regularly monitor and measure diversity levels throughout the firm